December 25, 2017
New York Cheesecake with Blueberry Topping Recipe
|Prep Time||20 Minutes|
|Cook Time||1 Hour|
- For crust
- 2 cups Mcvities biscuit
- ½ cup raw almond
- ½ cup melted unsalted butter
- 24 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Half of lemon zest
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup blueberry
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tea sp corn starch
- 1/3 cup Water
- In a food processor grind almond and biscuits. Pour them into a bowl and add butter, mix until it becomes a paste.
- Use a 9” springform pan, rub all over the pan with butter. Add paste and spread it all over the bottom evenly. Press it with your hands. Place the pan in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese and sugar and beat with electric mixer, add sour cream (gives it a nice balance of tart flavor) and vanilla then add eggs one by one, mix all ingredients. Add lemon juice also lemon zest. Mix until it becomes smooth and creamy. As soon as its completely combined you are all set.
- Add cheese cake filling to the pan, place pan on an aluminum foil and bring the edge cake in water bath, this way we can make sure water won't find a way to go inside. Put pan in a pot or deep tray, pour some water for about 2 inches and place it the oven (350 F) for about 45 minutes to 1 hour till the edges become golden brown. After that turn off the oven and allow the cake to sit for 1 hour in order to cool down gradually.
- After it comes to room temperature place cheesecake in the fridge for 4 to 8 hours. Or its best to let it be overnight.
- For topping
- In a sauce pan over a medium-high heat add water, sugar and corn starch mix them, then add blueberries. Stir for about 4 minutes. There you go sauce is ready.
You can serve sauce hot or cold, as you wish.
Cheesecake is classic desert, which can be dressed up with a variety of toppings.
Filed Under: Desserts
Tags: Blueberry topping, cheesecake, NY cheesecake, vida cook, چیزکیک