December 25, 2017
Vermicelli Chicken and Vegetable Soup Recipe
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||1 Hours|
- 2 medium diced potatoes
- 2 medium diced carrots
- 2 medium diced tomatoes
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 8 medium mushrooms chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 medium chicken breast cooked and diced
- 100 g vermicelli noodles
- salt pepper, turmeric to your taste
- Vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- Add vegetable oil to a big pot and heat it up. Then add finely chopped onions. Sauté onion until golden.
- Add spices and tomato paste. After 2-3 minutes add diced tomatoes. Stir very well. Add mushrooms, then carrots and chicken.
- After 2 minutes add diced potatoes and pour some water to cover the ingredients. Bring water to boil, then lower the heat and let it cook for about 40 minutes.
- In the middle of cooking procedure add vermicelli noodles, and cook for 20 minutes more.
Serve with fresh chopped parsley and lemon juice.
Filed Under: Appetizer and Sides, Persian Cuisine